10.24.2009

Terrarium Love




Making little found terrariums can be as easy as 1-2-3 (as shown above). When I found this little project on Design*Sponge, I immediately got to work outside. There's really nothing like digging up soil with a spoon (i am no gardener) and pulling up moss and sprouts with bare fingers. It was a delightful time with my little sis in the woods making these little worlds. it was raining which made it even better because the soil was wet and it is funny how the rain and woods can sometimes make you feel like you don't exist anywhere outside of where you are right at that moment. I wish I had photos of the first terrarium I made because that was probably my favorite (because sometimes you could see little people walking around on the moss). But, here are three of my current little worlds sitting on my window sill.




2 comments: