9.03.2009

Carmen + David



A few months ago I purchased a fisheye camera at value village for about $3.99. I wasn't sure if it worked or how the pictures would turn out but I tried out a test roll and was pretty happy with the results. Since then I've been enjoying taking fun fish eye shots - especially at weddings.

What I love more than wedding blogs is real life weddings where I know and love the people involved. This summer I had the honor of being a bridesmaid for my beautiful former roommate and BFF Carmen! Carmen and David are wonderful friends of mine and I LOVED being apart of their special day.

Here are a few fisheye shots of their wedding day!










{my dad married them}

2 comments:

  1. I'm laughing at the picture of dad- dad thought I had 'saved' him from being 'put up' by snagging that one pic- forgetting you still had the CD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never knew there were cameras like this one...tho I've seen this effect as a filter in Adobe Photoshop.

    Its obvious u r having fun:-D!!!!!

    ReplyDelete