9.02.2009

Oh Lovely



For those who don't know this about me: I have a wild fascination with wedding blogs. No, I am not obsessed with getting married or intending to do so anytime soon. I just LOVE good wedding blogs and I think that's all there is to it. This will be the first of many finds I post from said blogs.

I nearly fell out of my chair looking at these gorgeous pictures of this romantic tree house wedding I saw at Classic Bride. Not only because it's like a dream-come-true, but also because I realized it was photographed by BEN BLOOD who I've unofficially asked about being my own wedding photographer (teehee, remember, I am NOT intending to marry anytime soon). He photographed and traveled with two of my favorite local bands Garage Voice and Noah Gundersen. Anyhow, as if this wedding couldn't be anymore perfect, they filmed it with 8mm film (kill me now). Enjoy these few pictures and see the rest here. AND watch the wedding video of my dreams!








{All Photos by Ben Blood}

5 comments:

  1. The best thing about wedding blogs are the lovely pictures and lots of happy faces. straight out of fairyland :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. do u think we could ask him to come down to india??? :D loved his work!!! i want him for my wedding too!

    ps - ur mom shared ur link, stopped by to say hi! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should totally ask him - that would be a trip to remember!! Thanks for stopping by both of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Katrina! Wow, the boys from Garage Voice just showed me your post. Thanks for the kind words and for showing my photos :)

    ReplyDelete