9.07.2009

Seattle Rain

Today was a rather eventful Labor day. Woke up at 8:30am and drove down and up the I405 visiting all the thrift stores on the way (Goodwills, Value Villages, De Pauls). Everything was 50% off today and I was determined to find a couch or some kind of seating for my office. 6 hours later, I pull up to my apartment with a VERY full car. Needless to say, it was a very successful, tiring and wet (rain rain rain) day of thrifting. But *sigh* I sit here now in my mostly finished office and am very happy about it. I am working on putting pictures up soon. Look out for those!

Here are a few things I am currently pretty pleased about:

-my new typewriter which i need to buy ink for
-my new art pieces and furniture
-my new cute glasses from IKEA
-playing with Donovan on Wednesday

Now it is 9:30.... and I have so much to do. I forgot how much there is to do during the school year. Projects, papers, reading, reading, assignments, they are always weighing and looming. But of course, what am i doing? BLOGGING! I love my life :) I suppose it's a short post so it's alright.

2 comments:

  1. good, good, glad the day was a success. I too am in the process of arranging my room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely....but where's the picture of the couch;-D???????


    p.s: Incase u r wondering I came here thru Anjuli:-))

    ReplyDelete