9.13.2009

Cry Often


Crying on my way to work tonight was the best thing I could have done because it:
-caused me to miss my exit off the I5
-which required me to take a different street to work
-which prompted me to stop quickly at a cute little yard sale on that street
-which provoked me to buy a cute $1 framed cross stitch
-which required me to go to QFC down the road to get cash
-which encouraged a conversation with a single mom of two
-which allowed me to buy her family a warm dinner
-which resulted in more tears for everyone
Crying gets a bad rep sometimes but it can help feed hungry bellies.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, what a BEAUTIFUL picture of living life from the heart and how Holy Spirit partners with us in that, even sometimes when we don't know it :). Katrina, you don't know me yet but I'm friends with Amanda and I listened to the song "More of You" that you two recorded. I was WRECKED and had some priceless encounters with the Lord through it - so thank you for being REAL and hungry for Him because your passion is a catalyst for His love impacting hearts.

    ReplyDelete